Wagamamu: second time around

My visit: July 22, 2009

Wagamamu
411 NS Amoranto St.,
near D. Tuazon St.,
Quezon City
7497108

 After our free haircut at Tony & Jackey, C and I went back to Wagamamu for a hefty lunch. First, we noticed that it is now an all girls set up. The last time we were there, Mike was the waiter and from what we have learned he was terminated just over a week ago. tsismis haha
The girls who received us were all friendly.

pan fish fillet with lemon butter sauce PhP 148

pork steak with mango salsa- PhP 148

This time, we ordered their main entree. Cooking time is fast and we quickly chow down our food. But I couldn't get mine down my throat. Ang alat ng salsa! Grabe, as in, I changed plate and transfer the pork and the buttered vegetable sidings. Even the plate has salt on it so I have to change plate. They did changed my salsa naman. Pero di ko na din masyadong kinain kasi me alat pa akong natitikman. Di naman kaya sila galit sa asin noh! lol The mango sauce is bland. Oh, well, malas lang siguro ako that day. We didn't encounter the alat and bland factor the first time we were there.

I tasted C's pan fried fish fillet and it was good. And her veggies were not salty at all. Great, ako lang talaga! Anyway, siguro next time they will improve on their kitchen.