Icebergs is now Eskimo Bob!

My visit: November 11, 2009

Eskimo Bob
Level 4, Atrium
SM Megamall
Ortigas Center

I know Icebergs was known for its dessert called halo- halo. Now that's 2009, Icebergs reinvented itself and became the new Eskimo Bob. It was a cousin of mine who prodded me to give Eskimo Bob a try. JC said the restaurant offers good food.

When I was in SM Megamall early this week, lunch time was Eskimo Bob time. A few seats were taken outside, my DM and I opted to seat inside the restaurant because it was empty. I don't know if it's my lack of height but lulubog ka sa couch nila pag umupo ka bigla lol

interior lcd working or not?


The restaurant has a bright colorful interior. The LCD screen was not turned on even though diners started filling the place. I wonder if they turn it on or if it's just for display only hehe

buffalo wings 6pieces PhP198

Our appetizer, the buffalo wings, came out last. It was way better than the one I ate inWagamamu. The blue cheese dip was awesome lol And the serving was bigger than I was expecting. They "served" the best for last haha

deviled pork chop PhP178; extra rice at PhP28

mango iced tea

It was their house iced tea, mango iced tea which came out first. The iced tea came with the deviled pork chop. The pork chop was tasty. The price of which was a bit steep. Only 1 piece per order and the cut was thinner than the normal pork chop. Their rice quality was not ok although not naman smelly.

For very order of an entree, you get to choose 2 side dishes. The free iced tea with an entree is an on going promo.

photo taken with my N70 ; p