Mang Inasal Delivery 7331111

Wow! As if it wasn't enough that Mang Inasal is located in every street corner, now, even better, Mang Inasal delivers Pinoy Style BBQ! 

I was one of the few bloggers that was tasked by Yehey! to try Mang Inasal's delivery hotline. Since I am now a working girl, I picked my office as the delivery destination. 

I called Mang Inasal's delivery hotline number 7331111 and within 30 minutes, special pre-arranged orders arrived at my office address. Minimum order for delivery is PhP220 inclusive of tax.

Delivered right at my doorstep were:

PM2- pecho with rice PhP99
I always like white meat. So, I chose this combination. The chicken breast part came with rice wrapped in banana leaves, even for take out this was a nice touch as opposed to the coated paper wrapper in some fast food restaurants. Soy sauce, 3 whole calamansi and their specialty oil came with this package. They forgot to provide napkins though haha Both meals didn't come with drinks.

PM1 paa with rice PhP97 + extra rice PhP12

DH will eat any part of the chicken so he didn't complain about his pack. The only thing he complained about was the dry rice making it hard to chew.  He got the leg and thigh combination which as he describe, was pretty big. 

Mang Inasal Home of Real Pinoy Style Barbecue

We both used our hands in eating our chicken which was a bit messy. Licking your fingers as you dig in is the only way to go. The chicken is tasty even without the sauce. This is better than Jollibee's chicken barbecue. But Aristocrat's chicken barbecue is the best.