L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5

Yeah, I know there's only 3! I don't need the complete line of L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 to salvage my damaged hair haha Kidding aside, after Mikki Galang of L'Oreal Philippines handed out gift boxes with L'Oreal products, I didn't bother to look inside until I was already home. Thus, the incomplete set. But don't fret, the set I got was enough to manage my once-curly-now-damaged-hair.

L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo, Repairing Conditioner and Night Essence Leave In

Case in point, my mom was bugging me to get a hair cut since I can't remember when. Oh,  I remember, since my hair lost its curls. I have thought of chopping my hair but then I thought that I would not look sultry much plus the chubby cheeks haha Then I started sporting side braids and bun. Just look at my picture in previous posts here and here. It's a phase, you know.  And then one day, boom, she asked "Nagpagupit ka ba?" Naks, that's when it occured to me that I used L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Night Essence Leave In the night before.

I put a small amount on my palm, just a pump or two. Then spread it evenly between my two palms and gently pat the tips of my hair. The day after the unexpected reaction from my mom, I was inspired to use the repairing shampoo and repairing conditioner.

taken last October 28, 2010 Philippine Fashion Week Ipanema

Right now, I use L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo every other day and the Repairing Conditioner everyday. I still have split ends though from the curls that I had early last year but my hair is now more manageable. I can now leave my long hair hanging haha I still need that long overdue trim though to complete and end the phase that I am into.

Hi Tetcha!