L'Oreal White Perfect experience!

L'Oreal Paris Dermo- Expertise has recently introduced the White Perfect line. It comprises of White Perfect Transparent Rosy Whitening Fairness Control Moisturizing Cream with SPF17 for day time use and White Perfect Transparent Rosy Whitening Fairness Revealing Soothing Cream for night time use. 

L'Oreal White Perfect Night PhP575 and L'Oreal White Perfect Day SPF17 PhP595

I have the products with me for more than a month now but I was only able to use it only two weeks ago since I was using Obagi Nu Derm line before that.

This is my routine in the morning, I skip toner after washing my face. I apply on Fairness Control Moisturizing Cream with SPF17. But I find the SPF too low so I slather on Kanebo Allie SPF50 over it. At night, after washing my face, I put on L'Oreal's White Perfect soothing night cream and that's it!

sample of night and day cream

pea sized amount of Fairness Revealing Soothing Cream on forehead and cheeks

 after the application of White Perfect Night

I always put pea sized amount of whatever product I put on my face and L'Oreal is no exception. I used White Perfect Night Cream in the photo above as a sample lest you want to see a face with white streaks in the photo hehe That's what happen when I wasn't able to completely blend White Perfect Day Cream on my face because it has integrated SPF action along with the moisturizing cream. 

Did you notice the sun spots on the last photo? That's what I am aiming to lighten with continuous use of L'Oreal White Perfect Fairness Control Moisturizing Cream with SPF17!

What causes skin darkening and brown spots?
  • Continuous production of Melanin
  • Accumulation of dead cells filled with Melanin
  • Exposure to UV rays
I think I fall under the last category. Plus, the fact that my mom has mestiza genes hehe

White Perfect Transparent Rosy Whitening line contains:
  • Melano-block- proven a powerful whitening ingredient which regulates the production of Melanin.
  • Tourmaline gemstone- a precious stone known to stimulate skin microcirculation revealing a rosy glow
  • Pro-Radiance Complex- for immediate and long term radiance
  • Lactic Acid + Glycolic Acid- exfoliates dead cells
  • Vitamin E- known to enlighten the skin
I don't know about you but I immediately got attracted to the Tourmaline gemstone written in red on both boxes when I got my samples hehe  

I am partial to unscented products especially for products that I put on my face. Both Day and Night creams of  L'Oreal has strong scent which initially made me hesitant to put on my face. Plus, dipping my fingers in the jar kind of hmmmm... what's the word? unsanitary? hehe I make sure that my hands are clean and I don't double dip lol

So far, my sensitive skin has not reacted negatively with this product. This is an inexpensive alternative to my previous product review

Watch out for my next product review in line,  L'Oreal Base Magique. Truly, a wonderful make up primer!

PostScript:

taken last January 30, 2010

After almost finishing up a jar, I find my skin to be evenly fairer than ever. Thanks L'Oreal!