L'Oreal Paris Base Magique

When Mikki Galang of L'Oreal Philippines handed me Base Magique, he whispered that it's a very nice product. 

L'Oreal Base Magique PhP945

OMG! He wasn't kidding! It wasn't just a nice product, it really delivers what it promises- L'Oreal Base Magique smooths skin surface!


before application

The instruction said rub the velvety texture in between fingers for easy spreading. I am not one to follow instructions hehe So, you know the drill, pea sized amount on forehead, cheeks and chin to avoid clumps of product on your face. Spread it out evenly. 

after application

It's a make up primer so it doesn't cover my friggin' freckles hehe

after putting on Kanebo OC-C1 powder

The wonder works when applying a powder/ foundation. Applying a foundation is a breeze. My foundation glides smoothly onto my face. Covering blemishes like my freckles, now takes a shorter time and less than the normal amount of powder/foundation.

eye make up

I used the following for my eye make up:
  • Kate gel eyeliner
  • The Body Shop Twilight palette
  • L'oreal Ultra Volume Collagene mascara


I am not perfect but with L'Oreal Base Magique, perfection can be attained smoothly!

face of the day

For all those who have been whining about steep prices these days, I found you a good deal! This is not inexpensive either but a better alternative, because it works well and costs less than a quarter of Obagi Oclipse : p