HSBC Red Hot Deals

My event: March 3, 2011

HSBC Red Mastercard
HSBC Favorite Things by Annette and Johanna
Manila A, Makati Shangri-la

It was my first ever event from HSBC and I am uber excited! Animetric and I went there in tandem. Skysenshi was already seated front and center when we arrived. I saw huge red gift boxes and paper bags with red ribbons scattered on stage. I said to myself "Wow!" The color theme of the day- RED. And guess what? I came dressed in red too! lol

Annette Tirol, HSBC's Deputy Head of Personal Financial Services and Johanna Garcia, HSBC SVP and Head of Group Communications Philippines with Tony Cripps, President and CEO of HSBC Philippines

The event launched the latest feature of HSBC Red Mastercard credit card. For every PhP2000 spent using HSBC Red Mastercard, you get PhP100 Gift Certificate or PhP100 off from select retailers. 


winning moment from HSBC's favorite things

Now for the fun part, a slide show of Johanna was shown featuring her favorite things from HSBC's partner merchants- Forever 21, SM, Our Home, The Body Shop and The Face Shop. She gave away her favorite things from these establishments and I was lucky enough to win a Forever 21 bronze clutch just because I am wearing a red top hehe Thanks Bea for the photo!

The PhP100 SM Gift Pass can be used at the following merchants: Ace Hardware, Baby & Co., Forever 21, Kultura Filipino, Makro, Our Home, Save More, SM Appliance, SM Cinemas, SM department Store, SM Hypermarket, SM Supermarket, Sports Central, Surplus Shop, Toy Kingdom and Watsons. 

The PhP100 off can be used at the following merchants: Bench Fix Salon, Blue Water Day Spa, Chi Spa Shangri-la, Strip Ministry of Waxing, The Body Shop and The Face Shop.

Redemption started last February 1, 2011. Valid 30 days from purchase. 

Call (02)85-800 or (02)976 8000 for more information.

It's truly an exciting 2011 especially for women who are HSBC Red Mastercard credit card holders. If only I can change my HSBC mastercard to RED ; p