Beauty Loot: Fanny Serrano Lipstick in Tweedia

When I read an announcement in the newspaper that SM is having a 3 day sale, I see to it that I drop by the make up counters a few days before the sale and make a reservation of the products that I want (read: Kanebo). By doing so, I save myself some time to scout good buys from other brands. After all, I only have 2 hours (10am to 12nn) to avail of the additional 10% discount. 

Fanny Serrano Lipstick in Tweedia PhP195

This Fanny Serrano lipstick is one of those good buys. I was able to move around, take a closer look and try on the testers because I have enough time before the cut off time ends.

I only paid PhP150.05 after discount for this moisturizing lipstick. I described it as moisturizing because it glides easily on my lips even without putting Carmex on first.

Read after the break to see the color on my lips...

Tweedia on my lips

The color is not as pigmented as I would want to but you can achieve the gold color of the lipstick by applying a few strokes on your lips. The staying power is not one of its strength though. I bought this mainly because I like the gold color on my lips. Don't you agree?

Eye make up Of The Day (EOTD)

It's Saturday so I am now in the office as I am typing this. It's a good thing I have my own cubicle because I am acting so weird (read: crazy) by taking self portraits just to show you my eye make up for the day.

Alpha Silky Eye Shadow HK$20

When I found this eye shadow palette in Lung Shing Dispensary, a huge store selling imported cosmetics in Hong Kong, I quickly grabbed it without looking for testers which I am sure is not available ; p I used it earlier this morning to apply my eye make up before going to the office. The photo above was taken 7 hours after. 

Lung Shing Cosmetics/  Dispensary Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong

I used 4 colors- white, green, yellow and orange the photo. I used the color yellow in between green and orange. I apply the white color as a highlighter on my brow bone.

Face Of The Day (FOTD)

FOTD:

  • Oclipse by Obagi 
  • TBS Brow definer in Taupe
  • Alpha Silky Eye Shadow
  • Fanny Serrano Lipstick in Tweedia


make up essentials that I brought with me to my trip to Hong Kong

The Fanny Serrano lipstick reflects really nice in photos. It was a good decision that I brought it with me on my last trip abroad. I seldom put make up on my face when I am out of town or out of the country. This lipstick is enough to brighten up my face. 

Have a happy weekend everyone!