MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Behave Yourself

My collection of pink lipsticks is now growing with the addition of MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Behave Yourself! 

MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Behave Yourself NT$600 (PhP900)

I bought it in Shin Kong Mitsukoshi, Taipei for only NT$600. I bought two MAC lipsticks that day! The other one is MAC Amplified Cream Lipstick in Morange. Morange is the reason why I went to MAC in the first place. I would discuss about it in another post ; p 

After getting Morange, I spotted a tester of MAC Amplified Cream Lipstick in Chatterbox but it was already sold out... whoa! It will be on my wish list and I plan to get it one day ; p  I was floored when this color was shown to me by the MUA/SA. I really like the glossy finish plus I don't even need to apply lip balm prior to lipstick application. 




MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick 3.6 g (0.12 oz)


It's soft & buttery texture reminded me of Revlon's Colorburst Lip Butter only MAC's version is better. It does not dry or chapped my lips after wearing it for a couple of hours.


MAC Behave Yourself on my lips

It's sheer so you have to apply a couple of swipes to get the same color as the one you see in the tube.

this was taken last Sunday

I love the lustrous effect of the lipstick as you can see in the photo above. Oh, by the way, did you notice that my hair color is getting blonder and blonder each day? I hope the color suits me ; p

Prior to this purchase, I don't believe in buying expensive lipstick. I always think that I could spend the money I save to buy other girly stuff ; p Until I met MAC, of course!

Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like MrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add MrsMartinez on Google +