Cooked A Half Inch Steak for Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day!

Every since we got stuck in stupid traffic a few years ago, we promised not to go out every February 14 but that does not mean that our dinner will be boring like tonight ; )

1/2 inch Angus Rib-Eye Steak

I cooked us an Angus Rib-Eye Steak for dinner... yummy!

Wanna know how I prepared and cooked it? Read after the break...



 Bragg Liquid Aminos All Purpose Seasoning and Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce

Ingredient:

  • 1/2 inch Angus Rib-Eye Steak
  • Salt & Pepper
  • Bragg Liquid Aminos All Purpose Seasoning
  • Lea & Perrin Worcestershire Sauce

Preparation and cooking instructions:

  1. Rub the meat with salt & pepper
  2. Preheat grilling pan for 10 minutes
  3. Cook the meat on one side for 3 minutes for medium rare
  4. Additional 2-3 minutes if you want your meat to be well done
  5. Turn once and cook for at least 2 more minutes for medium rare
  6. Place the meat on a nice, clean plate ; )

* No oil or butter was used

 our choice of drink for tonight - COKE

I also had some red wine ; p

 my well done steak with mixed vegetables on sides and crunchy garlic on top

For our movie date night, we are now watching Upside Down as I am typing this entry. I know, right, I am multitasking once again haha

So, how was your Valentine's Day? I hope it turned out as great as ours ; )

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +