March Beauty Must-Have!


Hello there! Sorry for the lack of entries these past few weeks. I have been very busy lately, I rarely go online. Anyway, fret not because I still want to share with you this month's beauty must-have.

 (clockwise starting from left) Ester-C The Better Vitamin C 1000mg 180 coated tablets, Bath & Body Works Vanilla Noir Fragrance Mist 236ml, Pak Fah Yeow All Herbal Repellant Spray 60ml, Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Hand Care Collection 100g, Oral-B Satin Floss 50m, The Body Shop Vitamin C Eye Reviver Brightening Radiance Boost 15ml, The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Crayon Eyeliner 110mm, Nivea Creme 60ml, Ilog Maria Honey Beeswax and Propolis Lipbalm in jar

I carefully selected this March beauty products. These are the products that I love and have stocks at home. The products can be found inside my cabinet and some even inside my bedside drawers.

To know more about the products, read more after the break...



 Bath & Body Works Vanilla Noir Fragrance Mist 236ml $12

I received this as a pasalubong from my SIL who came back from Canada. I spray it on at night before going to bed. 

One thing I like and that's why I support Bath & Body Works is that this company does not test its products on animals. Way to go, Bath & Body Works! I hope more and more companies will follow suit.

 Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Hand Care Collection 100g

I bought this product last year and I have been using it since. But when I saw that the tube is already half empty, I put it back inside its box to save some for special occasions lol 

Read my extensive review of this product here.
 Ester-C The Better Vitamin C 1000mg 180 coated tablets

When I went to Canada and the US a couple of years back, I hoarded a lot of bottles of Ester-C because I don't know if we have any store here selling this brand. Anyway, my relatives from Canada and the US knew that I take this so whenever someone sent a balikbayan box, it always contained a bottle or two.

 Pak Fah Yeow All Herbal Repellant Spray 60ml

My mom saw this box of Pak Fah Yeow in one of the shelves in Watsons Taiwan. She got curious, she thought that it contains White Flower which she is addicted to. I carefully inspected it and learned that it's actually an insect repellant spray ; p Smells like citronella to me.

 Oral-B Satin Floss 50m

Another Taiwan loot from last year Oral-B Satin Floss. My mom and I hoarded a lot because it was on sale- Buy 1, Take 1!

The Body Shop Vitamin C Eye Reviver Brightening Radiance Boost 15ml PhP 1295

I don't have eye bags yet... thank you, mom! But to prevent it from showing, I religiously apply this product every night if I don't forget it hahaha Anyway, it's not sticky so I feel nothing when I apply it on my entire eyelid and eye bag areas. 

I keep this bottle inside my bedside drawer for easy reach and also so I won't forget it ; p

The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Crayon Eyeliner 110mm

I bought this white crayon eyeliner when I visited Korea. I got attracted to it because it was the exact white shade I was looking for ; ) 
 
Nivea Creme 60ml

Nivea always sends me products but I am happiest when the package includes a tub of Nivea Creme. This tub was included inside Nivea Christmas gift pack. 

Read here to view how I use it on my heels and feet.
 
 Ilog Maria Honey Beeswax and Propolis Lipbalm in jar PhP 71.50

Another product that is on my bedside drawer is Ilog Maria Honey Beeswax and Propolis lipbalm in jar. I apply it at night whenever I feel that my lips are dry. This is so matipid. It also comes in a stick!

There you have it! If you want to view my January and February beauty must- have, read here and here.

Thanks for dropping by!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +