Can't Get Enough of Shiela G's Brownie Brittle Chocolate Chip


I have been posting about Shiela G's Brownie Brittle Chocolate Chip on my Instagram (xoxoMrsMartinez) account this week. The first time I was able to try it was when we visited our friend's place in Alabang for a pool party. Since then, I can't get mind off the crunchy cookie brownie hybrid.

Shiela G's Brownie Brittle
 All Natural Shiela G's Brownie Brittle 16 oz. (454g)

Just take a look at the photo above, I don't think that you can look away without taking a bite, it's so tempting! All those chocolate chips in one cookie, it's SO yummy!

Read more after the break...



 Shiela G's The Original Brownie Brittle Company

Like many brownie aficionados, Shiela is particularly fond of the crispy edges. In fact, on many an afternoon she would walk through the bakery gathering the brittle batter off the sides of the sheet pans as the brownies cooled their racks. That started her wondering: How could she create a whole pan of crunchy edges?

Shiela G dubbed this as rich, dense squares of heaven

OMG! I am tempted to eat more than one square each time but I try to control myself. But come to think of it, I can eat 6 squares and get only 120 calories hahaha

Have you tasted this brand? What can you say about it?

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a 30 something mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!