Zoya PixieDust in Vespa (Textured Polish)


Happy rainy Monday morning peeps!

It has been awhile since I did my own manicure and pedicure. Manicure is easy to do but pedicure is now harder especially when I stoop too low, I will surely experience backache. But I could not resist Zoya PixieDust Professional Lacquer's newest color- Vespa. So I did what I have to do, applied the nail polish on my own ; p

Zoya PixieDust Nail Polish in Vespa (ZP659)


Don't you just love the sparkle? It has textured finish so it stays longer on your nails. It has been three days since I applied it and there's still no chip even on the side. Did I mention that it has a nice matte finish too?

To know more about Zoya PixieDust in Vespa, read more after the break...


 Zoya PixieDust Nail Polish in Vespa

It has a nice mint green color with sugar-like sparkle.

Family: Green
Finish: PixieDust
Intensity: 5 (Opaque)
Tone: Cool, Neutral

Zoya PixieDust Nail Polish in Vespa

I achieved the same color as the one in the bottle after four coats. As with any Zoya nail polishes, the PixieDust line dries out fast too so there's no need to apply a quick dry nor a top coat. 

I can bring this polish with me when I leave next week, yes, we are traveling out of the country! I will tell you more about it in the next few posts ; p What is s-u-s-p-e-n-s-e? lol 

Have a great week ahead!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a 30 something mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!