Shopping Spree: Taipei!

DAY 1

Whenever I go out of the country, I make sure to search for the best place to shop for inexpensive buys or cheap thrills lol 

Since it's not the first time that I have been to Taipei, I know where to go and find a good deal. I am a cheapskate afterall!

Here is a rundown of some of the items I bought during my entire Taipei stay. I will add more pictures as I continue my Taipei Chronicle.

shoes price from NTD199-390

This time I hoarded on shoes! I can't believe that I can buy so much shoes during our 5 day trip. If you are reading my blog, you have to know how I really suck at finding shoes that fits me well. And even if I found the right pair, this happen. I always shop at the underground stores like MIKI in Taipei Main station. The store has a separate shoes and clothing stores and has several branches throughout the entire stretch of the Underground Mall.


KATE my color pencil refill in  blue, black and green NTD59 each

I bought these KATE my color pencil in Watsons Your Personal Store near our hotel. You wouldn't believe that it costs even less than the one (yellow) I bought here in Port 88 Ready, Set, Sale which cost PhP100 each.

IKEA Rotera NTD119 each

After visiting IKEA Singapore, I dropped by IKEA Taiwan haha I never seem to get enough of IKEA. We rounded the whole store to find something worth adding to our home but we couldn't find one. But on our way out, we found these cute black lanterns. It also comes in silver and white. We bought 4 of these. You have to put a tea light candle inside. Now, my only problem is to look for candles with citronella scent. Do you know where I can buy one?

B1, No. 100, Tun Hwa N. Road, Taipei

DAISO NTD39 each

Buying silly stuff is allowed only when you shop in DAISO. Everything is priced at NTD39! I bought a faux pearl hair accessories which I can use for beauty/ fashion event. I bought the shoe pads for the fake UGGS that I bought haha The blue pedometer is used to count the steps we walk each day approximately 10, 000- 15, 000 steps... whew! Oh, I have to tap myself on the back for buying a make up spatula which comes in two sizes in a pack. Now, I don't have to dip my fingers into L'Oreal White Perfect moisturizing cream and Pond's Cold Cream to remove my make up!

Daiso
K Mall
Taipei Main Station

school girl skirt NTD290

This school girl skirt is really nice when paired with stocking with intricate design and knee high boots! It's a steal at NTD290! I love it and I can't wait to wear it in future events. 

Conversion of NTD to PhP is x 1.5

Just thinking about how DH and I survived my shopping spree is really mind boggling haha Ok, here is a secret, for your shopping convenience, make sure to bring with you a trolley like the one pictured below wherever you go ; p

in Maokong Station

I hope to have filled your shopping appetite!