Fashionista: R.A.F. Rich And Famous

I went back together with my family to Bale Dutung last December 18 for an advance Christmas lunch together. This is a fashion entry so if you want to read about how I survived Claude Tayag's 5 Way Lechon, read here

photo taken on the second floor

My DS took this shot of me after finishing our 10 course meal in 3 hours! I love it that I still looked slim in the photo despite the fact that I survived Claude's famous degustation hahaha Don't you dare say otherwise, or else risk being banned from reading my blog lol Come to think of it... maybe it's the clothes that I am wearing ; p

shot on location: Bale Dutung



R.A.F. Rich And Famous


What I am wearing:

  • R.A.F. Rich And Famous Black Jet Tube Top PhP495
  • R.A.F. Rich And Famous Teal Jojo Cardigan Php795
  • Jag Jeans


I finally found my size after searching several R.A.F. stores for the tube top. It pays to be patient hahaha I bought the teal cardigan a few days before this scheduled shoot. The color combination is great! I can now wear tube tops provided I have a cardigan over it ; p

The sizes in R.A.F. varies though. I am a size 03 in the tube top but a size 01 in the cardigan. But the heck with sizes, what's important is that the clothes fit me well.

Brogue Boots 

I bought this brogue boots from Taiwan. I love the fashion sense of the Taiwanese. I can't wait to shop for more boots when I go back.

FreshLook ColorBlends in Sterling Gray

I was trying to play with my TBS winter trend makeup collection by doing a mean smoky eye look which I think I succeeded in doing. *gives myself a pat in the back!

DH & I

I am wearing FreshLook ColorBlends in Sterling Gray. Also available in Brilliant Blue and Gemstone Green.

The succeeding photos were taken at random.

advance Christmas lunch

Chef Claude Tayag sandwiched by two gorgeous girls aka me & my mom lol

I was not able to get a decent photo with Chef Claude Tayag even after two takes when I went to Bale Dutung for the first time. I vowed to go back to have another photo taken with him and this was the chance... finally!

with Mary Ann Tayag (seated on left) & Chef Claude Tayag (standing on right)

I am really glad I was able to bring my family to Bale Dutung. They enjoyed the experience. In my mom's own words "Ka level ko na si Kris Aquino!" Kris Aquino, a local TV show host, featured a story about Bale Dutung ; p

Incidentally, Plains & Prints recently launched their holiday collection. You might want to check it out before stocks ran out ; p

Ivy Dress 3/4 bronze PhP1495

I am eyeing the dress on the right because it's very glamourous perfect for the holiday!

Josie Blazer cream PhP1450

Lately, I am always wearing a blazer over a tee. The cream blazer looks cool on the model. I wonder how it would fit me?

Kathy C/S Dress lavender PhP1550

I love dresses! This dress would be perfect for DH and I's date night.

I have chosen my top 3 picks! What's your choice? Head over to Plains & Prints for the complete Holiday 2011 collection.